SOLAR SITE DEVELOPMENT
- Solar Site Development
- Geotechnical Services
- Environmental Services
- Construction Materials Testing & Inspections
- Residential & Home Inspection Services
- Hazardous Materials & Industrial Hygiene
Due Diligence Review of Environmental Reports & Studies
Are you investing in or purchasing the rights to a solar utility project that has handed you multiple preliminary or final environmental reports? Let our staff review reports prepared by other consultants to insure they are compliant with regulatory agency requirements, are performed by qualified professionals, that they meet industry standards and that the provider can support any error and omissions that may arise.
Engineering & Management
Alpha Environmental can provide solar panel site layout, traditional site surveys, management of sub-contractors, and other services for project preliminary studies, in progress needs, or from inception to completion.
Site Geotechnical Soil Survey
Our Geotechnical engineers have extensive expertise to assist developers, contractors and planners with understanding the sub-surface conditions that affect their solar site project. Our knowledge and experience with all types of soils and rock formations allows us to provide concise and cost effective strategies and recommendations for any type of solar array support and connection equipment pad mounting project design.
- ALPHA utilizes mechanically powered drilling platforms for subsurface explorations and in-situ (in-place) sampling of soils at a project site. Our ATV mounted rigs and small track rigs provides accessibility to any area on a site.
- ALPHA performs Seismic refraction surveys. The seismic refraction method utilizes the refraction of seismic waves on geologic layers and rock/soil units in order to characterize the subsurface geologic conditions and geologic structure. This method enables the general soil types and the approximate depth to strata boundaries, or to bedrock, to be determined.
- ALPHA performs component specific testing such as vertical and lateral pull-out testing for piles and soil stability for ballast ground mount systems.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management
ALPHA’s team of Professional Engineers, Project Managers, and Qualified Technicians can take your project from idea to completion. From preliminary environmental due diligence and site suitability analysis, through permitting, design, and construction, ALPHA can keep your project on schedule and on budget.
Alpha Environmental respects your privacy and will not divulge your contact information to any third party organization or entity without your express permission. In addition, this web site gathers no unauthorized information from your computer during your visit with us.
The Alpha Promise
At Alpha, we promise to provide exceptional engineering and environmental consulting services in order to develop a long-term client relationship built upon Integrity, Confidentiality, Accuracy, Reliability and Accessibility. All engineering is offered / performed by Alpha Engineering Services, PA
Monday – Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday / Sunday: Closed